Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Edward Dowgiallo <ed...@ptdprolog.net> on 2001/12/06 18:52:22 UTC

Spanning columns with tables

I am trying to setup pages that have 4 columns of text. Intermingled with the text are tables that are 3 columns wide. I would like to pin the table to appear adjacent to a relevant section of text, as well as have the text flow around the table using the unused 4th column.

Thank you,
Ed

Re: Spanning columns with tables

Posted by Edward Dowgiallo <ed...@ptdprolog.net>.
Is there a way to span a table across multi-column text and have text flow around it? This would seem to be a common format.
Ed