Posted to commits@struts.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/04/29 16:48:15 UTC

[Struts Wiki] Update of "StrutsBook" by VicCekvenich

Dear Wiki user,

The "StrutsBook" page has been changed by VicCekvenich.
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsBook?action=diff&rev1=16&rev2=17

+ [[http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2127757/book.doc | First Struts book]] is available for free. Vic Cekvenich - Sept. 2001 (1st Struts Book).
- A ASF license Struts book titled '''''Good Practices -- Struts -- Hands on with Examples''''' which is attached to this page. To download it (its a 3MB Word document), click the link below:
-

  This book is current to 1.2.7, and I hope others jump in and update it to 1.3, it's a soft copy so any changes just re-upload (via attachmnets on the menu in this page)
  Best use is for someone teaching Struts to use this, as it has labs. I used to teach this in 30 hours 90% lab time to large groups for good rates.