Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Tom Bolick <to...@tabsoftwaresystems.com> on 2004/07/09 14:03:11 UTC

un-versioning a file

I'm sure this is a simple question, but I can't find it in the docs.

I "accidentally" included my binary dll files in my project.  Now I want to un-include them (i.e. have subversion
consider them unversioned) so that it will track the Source changes, not the compiled binary changes.

Thanks,
Tom...

Re: un-versioning a file

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Fri, 2004-07-09 at 09:03, Tom Bolick wrote:
> I'm sure this is a simple question, but I can't find it in the docs.
>
> I "accidentally" included my binary dll files in my project.  Now I want to un-include them (i.e. have subversion
> consider them unversioned) so that it will track the Source changes, not the compiled binary changes.

'svn rm foo.dll;  svn commit'