Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by mi...@post.ch on 2005/07/20 16:36:37 UTC

AW: Almost-Solved - Huge size of Output PDF when inserting 49 SVG Images

Back ...

I did the java modifications you proposed, and it worked. ;-)

As you already said, there is a scaling problem still to be solved. In my specific case, my FO documents has inline- and block-progression-dimension as image block parameters set to specific centimeters values. Does the actual FOP implementation still handle this case (as it was the case in the previous version)?

Again thank you for your precious help

Lawrence

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@greenmail.ch>.
On 20.07.2005 16:36:37 michella wrote:
> Back ...
>
> I did the java modifications you proposed, and it worked. ;-)
>
> As you already said, there is a scaling problem still to be solved. In
> my specific case, my FO documents has inline- and
> block-progression-dimension as image block parameters set to specific
> centimeters values. Does the actual FOP implementation still handle
> this case (as it was the case in the previous version)?

I'm not sure I understand you. Can you provide an example of what you
mean? FOP 1.0 (when it's available) is supposed to handle all the
properties on fo:external-graphic which the XSL 1.0 spec describes.

Jeremias Maerki