Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by David Byrne <da...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/30 18:59:01 UTC

AbstractVerifier in 4.x (was Invalid SSL Certs)

A quick follow-up on AbstractVerifier. Is there a reason that the constructor isn't set to public? It makes it difficult to extend outside of the package.

Thanks,
David Byrne

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2008-01-30 at 09:59 -0800, David Byrne wrote:
> A quick follow-up on AbstractVerifier. Is there a reason that the constructor isn't set to public? It makes it difficult to extend outside of the package.

No reason. I made the constructor public in the SVN trunk.

Oleg

Posted by Julius Davies <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi, David,

Hmmm... and there's also an AllowAllHostnameVerifier already in there.
 But it's also lacking a public constructor, so it's no use to you at
the moment.

People are encouraged to create new JIRA tickets with patches attached!  ;-)

yours,

Julius

--
yours,