Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by prilia <pr...@mail.ru> on 2010/11/30 10:30:47 UTC

Complete Eclipse project for Apache Geronimo v2.1

Hi all, I am staring to use geronimo as appweb server.
I found very usefull links for creation  jpa and ejb projects here :
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/working-with-jsf-and-jpa.html
Using this tutorial, I have some problems with publish my ears to the
server.

The question is :
Do you have ready working eclipse projects for these examples for download ?

If no, I think it is wery usefull data that can help to all Geronimo dev and
users
https://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC21/documentation.html