Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 15:06:25 UTC

karaf-maven-plugin is ignoring the"targetFile" parameter

Hi All,

I'm using karaf-maven-plugin to create a customized distribution tar file.
The final tar.gz file name always following the artifact name. I did try to
use "finaName" and "targetFile" in configuration, but didn't work.

Looking at plugin source code, it seems that it's ignoring the "targetFile"
parameter during archive creation.

Is this a bug or I am missing something?

Cheers,

Re: karaf-maven-plugin is ignoring the"targetFile" parameter

Posted by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com>.
Great. thanks

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: karaf-maven-plugin is ignoring the"targetFile" parameter

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
The MOJO uses the targetFile:

artifact.setFile(targetFile);

but you are right, it doesn't use the targetFile configuration and
construct the filename using artifactId + "-" + version.

Let me create the Jira to fix that.

Sorry about that.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: karaf-maven-plugin is ignoring the"targetFile" parameter

Posted by Mohammad Shamsi <m....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Mohammad,