Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@apache.org> on 2006/07/26 20:15:58 UTC

Image sizes, was: Comparison between live tuscany website and what's being proposed as part of Tuscany-568

On Jul 26, 2006, at 10:53 AM, Simon Laws wrote:

> I can't find an way to conver viso to open office that works. Tried
> most of
> the suggestions I can find on the web. However the diagrams are not so
> complicated that I can't redraw them by hand. If someone has
> already made
> the conversion save me some effort and speak up now while I go and
> get some
> food.

If you are going to be editing them, could I ask that they be a
little smaller (about 50-66% of the current size). I am having
troubling seeing the picture on a laptop's screen without scrolling.

Thanks
--
Jeremy