Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org> on 2003/04/16 10:31:41 UTC

avalon-sandbox/site

Hi,

Now that Merlin is linked off our main site is there any reason to maintain
the sandbox website. No one maintains it and it is out of date so ... can I
kill it?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: Resend3: avalon-sandbox/site

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Sat, 19 Apr 2003 08:53, Stephen McConnell wrote:
> Peter Donald wrote:

> >>just do it?
>
> No - how about we fix it?

thanks for volunteering.

Posted by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org>.
Peter Donald wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:31, Peter Donald wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:31, Peter Donald wrote:
>>
>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Now that Merlin is linked off our main site is there any reason to
>>>maintain the sandbox website. No one maintains it and it is out of date
>>>so ... can I kill it?
>>
>>just do it?

We should update it.  Sandbox is stuff in progress, but with all the
other things on the plate at the moment, we have been focusing on other
things.

Until we have time to look at it in detail, I would leave it alone.

-----Chris Rock

Re: Resend3: avalon-sandbox/site

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Peter Donald wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:31, Peter Donald wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:31, Peter Donald wrote:
>>

>>>Hi,
>>>
>>>Now that Merlin is linked off our main site is there any reason to
>>>maintain the sandbox website. No one maintains it and it is out of date
>>>so ... can I kill it?
>>>

>>just do it?

No - how about we fix it?
Merlin isn't the only project in the sandbox.

Steve.

--

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org

Resend3: avalon-sandbox/site

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald

Re: avalon-sandbox/site

Posted by Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>.
On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:31, Peter Donald wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Now that Merlin is linked off our main site is there any reason to maintain
> the sandbox website. No one maintains it and it is out of date so ... can I
> kill it?

just do it?

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald
A right is not what someone gives you; it's what no one can take from you.
        -- Ramsey Clark