Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com> on 2001/02/07 19:27:32 UTC

mod_foo.so rename on Windows

I would like to suggest that we remove this patch from Apache 1.3.  This is a
great idea for Apache 2.0 but changes the world too much for existing Apache
1.3 users on Windows.  It makes migrating to a new release particularly
difficult.  I'm teetering on a veto but am hesitant to go that far w/o hearing
arguments for and against.

Bill

Posted by Bill Stoddard <bi...@wstoddard.com>.
Okay, I am convinced the patch stays in.  Thanks to all who responded (both on list and off).

Bill

Posted by sterling <st...@covalent.net>.
Hi -