Posted to dev@whirr.apache.org by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/05 08:21:26 UTC

Planning for GSoC

Hi All,

Google Summer of Code 2012 is on!
http://google-opensource.blogspot.com/2012/02/google-summer-of-code-2012-is-on.html

I think we should participate. Anyone familiar with the procedure? Patrick?

Any project ideas? How would you like to improve Whirr?

-- Andrei Savu / andreisavu.ro

Re: Planning for GSoC

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
Here are the relevant pages for mentors and students:

http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html
http://community.apache.org/guide-to-being-a-mentor.html

Re: Planning for GSoC

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Planning for GSoC

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
I volunteer as a mentor. Should we run a survey to establish the pain
points / requirements we need to address?

Re: Planning for GSoC

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Andrei,

--