Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Buckley <cb...@cutthroatcom.com> on 2002/04/02 20:52:13 UTC

Db Tags not able to find the oracle driver.

Hello,

I have some code that connects to oracle using the classes12.zip/nls_...zip (CONTENT).  I had to unzip the files and then include the top level directory to get it to work, now if I try to use the dbtags way(which will save me a lot of work) I get No Class found error.  How can this be I can use the Oracle drivers in my app but not in the dbtags app?  Very confused.

 <http://www.cutthroatcom.com/> Chris Buckley

Cutthroat Communications, Inc.

Network Operations

Bus (406) 556-1778

Fax (406) 585-9645

Bozeman, MT  59718

http://www.cutthroatcom.com <http://www.cutthroatcom.com/>

The Promise of Broadband access is here.<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />