Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott Purcell <sp...@vertisinc.com> on 2003/01/09 21:32:04 UTC

Server Is Up, One More Question

I got the server up. It was a port issue. In the server.xml there is a line:
I think it is the first non-comment line

That line messed me up. Is that stating that it is using port 8005 for the jvm connection? If anyone gets this, could you fill me in a little.

I changed that line to 8080 which I guess conflicted with another line that has 8080 in it, about half way down.
<connection className="org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpConnector"
    port="8080" minProcessors="5" maxProcessors="75" yada yada

I assume that line is the server? So If I want to run straight port 80, change it there?

Thanks for all the help
Sincerely
Scott