Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by René Scholz <re...@abakus-edv-systems.de> on 2017/11/09 11:46:25 UTC

camera-picture

Hello,

how can I hide the camera-picture?
At the beginning I want to show the camera-picture to say welcome.
Later I want to hide the camera-picture and show the Whiteboard.

But: When I disable the cam the client see the stylized human-symbol
with the question mark.
When I disable the cam into the settings too.

How I can  hide the cam-window?

Best regards,

Rene

Re: camera-picture