Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Adriano Crestani <ad...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/29 04:31:20 UTC

Re: Is the new Lucene Query parser framework compatibility with older lucene versions ?

Hi Kannan,

contrib-queryparser code is not compatible with 2.4 release because it uses
the Attribute API, which was only introduced in 2.9.

Regards,
Adriano Crestani

Posted by kannan chandrasekaran <ck...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Adriano,

Ahhh !!! Good point...Thanks a ton for the quick response.

Kannan