Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Skinner Chad <cs...@topeka.k12.ks.us> on 2009/04/15 20:47:07 UTC

OBR list not updating

If I configure felix to use my local maven repository as and OBR and
then run "obr list" it will display the bundles. However, if you run
maven and install bundles into the repository "obr list" will not show
the new bundles. If felix is restarted then the bundles are listed. Is
there any way to update the obr repository list without restarted
felix or removing and readding the obr repository?

Thanks,
Chad

Re: OBR list not updating

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
On 15.04.2009, at 20:47, Skinner Chad wrote:

> If I configure felix to use my local maven repository as and OBR and
> then run "obr list" it will display the bundles. However, if you run
> maven and install bundles into the repository "obr list" will not
> show the new bundles. If felix is restarted then the bundles are
> listed. Is there any way to update the obr repository list without
> restarted felix or removing and readding the obr repository?

Hi,

You have to update the OBR cache. Recently, the obr refresh-url
command was added and allows you to update the OBR cache (https://cwiki.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-976
).

Regards,

Clement