Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Ramkumar Manavalan <rm...@gmail.com> on 2012/09/23 21:00:27 UTC

Need help related to audio

Hello team,

I have been new to Apache UIMA and played around using texts. Now, I would
like to experiment with audio/video inputs. I am not able to find a good
documentation on how to work on audio inputs. Could you please point me to
some documentation? Thanks.

Regards,
Ram

Re: Need help related to audio

Posted by Eddie Epstein <ea...@gmail.com>.
Look in the UIMA tutorial and users guide, chapter 5,
http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.4.0/tutorials_and_users_guides.html#ugr.tug.aas
This describes how to use non-text data as a subject of analysis.

Also useful might be the GALE Multi-Modal Example at
http://uima.apache.org/sandbox.html#gale.multimodal.example

Eddie