Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Roberto Ramírez Vique <ro...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/24 19:43:24 UTC

Re: window.print() in Tapestry?

About the onLoad, not sure but i don't know any component that does this
...  From my point of view, is supose to be like this because this is just
client side stuff and tapestry works for server side stuff.

Also the same reply (as far as I know) about the restrictions with the
printers. It's a very client side information, that tapestry shouldn't take
care of.

On 10/23/06, Dennis Sinelnikov <de...@augustschell.com> wrote:

> Dear fellow tapestriers  :) ,
>
> I have a requirement where I need to automatically show a print window
> once a page is loaded.  After doing a little bit of googling, I came
> across onLoad="window.print()" function call using Javascript.  Is there
> similar functionality available to me via tapestry 4.0 framework?
> Moreover, is there a way to restrict the list of allowed printers to
> only local printer?
>
> Any suggestions are much appreciated!
>
> Dennis

Robert Ramírez Vique