Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org> on 2018/09/02 20:48:22 UTC

Return arbitrary function value from the top child doc

Hello, Dev.
I'm considering to extend existing block join scoring functionality
{!parent score=max v='+type:child {!func}price'}
I want to choose the top child by one subordinate child query but yield
score from another one. So, it might be like
{!parent score=max v='+type:child {!func}price' yield='{!func}rating'}
. But it not really meaningful for score=total/avg. Should we introduce new
query parser, like
{!topchild v='+type:child {!func}price' yield='{!func}rating'} ?

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev