Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by defe <de...@free.fr> on 2004/07/10 16:53:48 UTC

flowscript forward redirection

hi,

is it possible to have :

      <map:match pattern="something">
          <map:call function="getSomething"/>
          <map:generate type="jx" src="something.jx"/>
          <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>

i mean, the flowscript would give the control back to its original pipeline.

thanks

Re: flowscript forward redirection

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
defe wrote:

> hi,
>
> is it possible to have :
>
>      <map:match pattern="something">
>          <map:call function="getSomething"/>
>          <map:generate type="jx" src="something.jx"/>
>          <map:serialize/>
>      </map:match>
>
> i mean, the flowscript would give the control back to its original
> pipeline.
>
> thanks

no this is not possible. it was discussed on cocoon-dev in all depths
and we decided to forbid those constructs. The main reason is to clearly
separate between the controller and presentation.

Always use cocoon.sendPage(...) and cocoon.sendPageAndWait(...) in your
flowscripts to activate your pipelines.

--
Reinhard