Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/28 00:02:19 UTC

Proposed board report for August board meeting

Project description
==============

ManifoldCF is an effort to provide an open source framework for connecting
source content repositories like Microsoft Sharepoint and EMC Documentum, to
target repositories or indexes, such as Apache Solr, OpenSearchServer or
ElasticSearch. ManifoldCF also defines a security model for target
repositories that permits them to enforce source repository security
policies.

Releases
========

ManifoldCF graduated from the Apache Incubator on May 16, 2012.  Since then,
there have been numerous major releases, including a 2.4 release on
April 23, 2016.  The next major release is scheduled for August 30, 2016.

Committers and PMC membership
has gone unanswered.

Outstanding issues
==================

No outstanding infrastructure issues are known at this time.

Branding
========

We continue to believe we are now compliant with Apache branding guidelines,
with the possible exception of (TM) signs in logos from other Apache
products
that don't have any such marks.  We received word that the ManifoldCF
trademark application (US TM App No. 86583085 for "MANIFOLDCF" in Cl. 9 |
DLA
Ref: 393457-900118) has been accepted.

Karl

Re: Proposed board report for August board meeting

Posted by Piergiorgio Lucidi <pi...@apache.org>.
+1 from me.

Thanks!

Piergiorgio

--
Piergiorgio Lucidi
Technology Evangelist @ Sourcesense

Re: Proposed board report for August board meeting

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@apache.org>.
Looks great for me Karl!