Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Wirz <mi...@abs.de> on 2006/06/13 11:03:16 UTC

Auth-Framework: cookie/P3P issues with IE 6

Hello Cocoon Users,

we recently encountered problems when using IE6 and the auth framework.
If IE is set to be very restrictive considering security, it does not
accept the
cookie set on login. There exist client side solutions in releasing the
security
settings in IE. A server side solution could be a P3P document.

Is this a known problem?
Are there any solutions to P3P out there (i.e. a serializer)?

Any help kindly appreciated - we do not yet know much about P3P and the
implications.

Thank you,
Michael Wirz

--