Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Tali Garsiel <tg...@mercury.com> on 2005/10/11 10:29:33 UTC

sandbox scheduler

Hi,

We are thinking of using the sandbox scheduler.

1.	Is there a stable build of that component?

2.	Is it possible to use the MyFaces release with the scheduler or I
have to take the whole myfaces jar from nightly build?

Thanks , Tali

Re: sandbox scheduler

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Let us know how it works and feel free to suggest patches.  I don't
know many people using it but it looks cool.  It would be helpful to
have some testers before we promote it.

sean

Re: sandbox scheduler

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.