Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/06/01 17:22:03 UTC

Re: Unused OpenOffice source tree in incubator: keep or remove?

On 29/05/2013 Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 09:40:19PM +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
>> Is this the recommended configuration or shall we "svn remove" the whole
>> old tree, maybe leaving only a README.txt pointing to the new location?
>
> Ask infra about arranging a redirect - this might be possible but would have to
> be done manually since "ooo" != "openoffice".

OK, thanks. We will have a look at this once OpenOffice 4.0 is released
and the old trunk will become effectively obsolete.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Unused OpenOffice source tree in incubator: keep or remove?

Posted by Joseph Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
Yes infra can setup a manual redirect once the tree is gone from the repo.  Just ping me when it's time.
Sent from my iPhone