Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/22 05:36:49 UTC

Karaf localization howto?

Hi

Hi I would like to localize my error messages of all my service beans
( spring/blueprint, we run most of unit test using spring, but
production is under  karaf blueprint ),

Could some one point me to a direction how to do this? ( back in the
old day,  we have spring specific code for I18N, but now i need to get
OSGi/Blueprint working as well. )

Big thanks ahead

0Dan

Re: Karaf localization howto?

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
yes, it got it right.

I was hoping to store the browse language type in a local thread
storage. This way we can translate our own exception message at the
time it is thrown at service layer.

Spring has conventional way to do it, perhaps blueprint/osgi has
similar path, otherwise I need to come up my own.

Thank you for bouncing out this idea.

-Dan

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Dan,