Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <rd...@apache.org> on 2004/07/18 15:43:51 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] release JaxMe 0.3

i count 3 (binding) +1's only
(http://nagoya.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=jaxme-
dev@ws.apache.org&by=thread&from=823344). therefore, the release vote
for JaxMe 0.3 passes.

unless i hear anything to the contrary from the webservices pmc before
1700 GMT on monday, i will cut this release.

BTW i've cc'd general since the general process over in jakartaland is
to copy the pmc but the webservice pmc does not accept posts from those
who are not subscribed. (i'm not sure how webservices handles these
matters, so i'd be grateful if people could put me straight if i've
gone wrong.)

- robert

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] release JaxMe 0.3

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.