Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Federico Jakimowicz <po...@outlook.com> on 2013/02/23 19:45:32 UTC

Using other locales

Hi!
I need to support the following locales en_US, es_ES in a Flex 4.9 project. I don't need to display the flex framework messages in other language just my app user messages.I wonder how can I don to use this locales and make the flex framework messages default to their locale. thanks you, Fede.  Btw, so far everything looks good using Apache Flex 4.9 in FB4.5

Re: Using other locales

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 2/23/13 10:45 AM, "Federico Jakimowicz" <po...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> I need to support the following locales en_US, es_ES in a Flex 4.9 project. I
> don't need to display the flex framework messages in other language just my
> app user messages.I wonder how can I don to use this locales and make the flex
> framework messages default to their locale. thanks you, Fede.  Btw, so far
> everything looks good using Apache Flex 4.9 in FB4.5

Not sure, but I think you can create empty en_US bundles for your messages,
then it should fall through to the next locale in the list.
--
Alex Harui
Flex SDK Team