Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/10/25 03:00:20 UTC

New concept for product store and products

I would like consider taking services to a next level.
I would like to implement services per store and per product.
there would be different dropdowns for each phase of processing a product.
these would be assigned a top level service that takes the current
service logic and calls it.

A consultant can design and add their service for each of the processing
 phases that follow the business logic they want.
this would allow the consultant to use the granular services as thier
clients require with out having to implement source code changes, except
to add their service, and select at the Store page, which sets it for
store catalog level which sets it for all products in that store catalog.

then individual products can be assigned differnt top business logic
services.

Re: New concept for product store and products

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
let me think about that.
you bring up a good point.

David E Jones sent the following on 10/24/2007 6:07 PM:

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.