Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/05/02 17:40:22 UTC

Re: Discussing 1.2.3 and 2.0.3 release

So, we had a report from Michael about a potential bug, an issue Tore
is working on that goes on trunk, and CAY-763 that Kevin marked as
resolved a few days ago. Looks like there are no more show stoppers,
so I am going to start a separate vote thread later today.

Andrus

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.
I haven't had time to explore that potential bug yet and wouldn't want to
hold up a bug-fix release on that account.

Thanks,

/dev/mrg

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Hear you. In a very similar situation myself (plus I work from home
so that's going on 24x7 :-))

Anyways, once we post the release artifacts, we still need to do the
review and testing, giving everybody who is willing to help more time
flexibility.

Thanks
Andrus

Posted by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@maniatis.org>.
On 05/05/2007, at 4:07 AM, Tore Halset wrote:

> I could join working hours (CET) next week, but my weekend are
> full. Buying/Selling house, getting baby #2 and so on.

What, giving birth is going to take up your whole weekend? :-)

I am around a bit this weekend, but 3pm EST is 5am for me, so I might
need to pass. But if there is anything I can do to help before or
afterward, run any tests, or write up the release notes for the web
site, please let me know. My work is all in Cayenne 3.0 so I don't
have a test environment for 1.2 or 2.0 other than running the junit
tests which probably doesn't really add much to what you guys are
already doing.

So that it isn't forgotten, I've added the 'after release' notes to
the 2.0 release docs, including instructions for updating the DOAP file.

Cheers
Ari

-------------------------->
Aristedes Maniatis
phone +61 2 9660 9700
PGP fingerprint 08 57 20 4B 80 69 59 E2  A9 BF 2D 48 C2 20 0C C8

Re: Discussing 1.2.3 and 2.0.3 release

Posted by Tore Halset <ha...@pvv.ntnu.no>.
Hello.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Yeah looks like that :-)

Anyways, 3 pm works for me, and gives me the time to test a fix for
the nasty race condition that I just found (CAY-786).

Andrus

Posted by Michael Gentry <bl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.