Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by "Listas@Adminlinux" <li...@adminlinux.com.br> on 2014/01/07 15:02:49 UTC

Does support for active-active cluster will come back in the future?

Hi,

In my company we have a "ubuntu12.04 + qpidd-0.14-2 +
qpidd-msgstore-0.14-1" cluster.

We chose Qpid because your active-active cluster feature. This is
important in our environment. But the Qpid-0.24 only supports
active-passive cluster.

Does support for active-active cluster will come back in the future?

Thanks!
--
Thiago Henrique
www.adminlinux.com.br

Re: Does support for active-active cluster will come back in the future?

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.
On 01/07/2014 09:02 AM, Listas@Adminlinux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In my company we have a "ubuntu12.04 + qpidd-0.14-2 + qpidd-msgstore-0.14-1"
> cluster.
>
> We chose Qpid because your active-active cluster feature. This is important in
> our environment. But the Qpid-0.24 only supports active-passive cluster.
>
> Does support for active-active cluster will come back in the future?

At the moment there is no plan to bring back the active-active cluster feature
as it was. Can you give a bit more detail on what you are trying to do? Perhaps
there is a way to address your use case with the active-passive cluster or some
extension of it.