Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/02/20 21:15:05 UTC

Apache Continuum is now an Apache top level project

Hi all,

Congratulations - the board passed the resolution we submitted.

We'll have some work to do to get set up over the next month, but
other than that it's business as usual. Certainly shouldn't interrupt
the planning for the next release :)

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: Apache Continuum is now an Apache top level project

Posted by Joakim Erdfelt <jo...@erdfelt.com>.
Fantastic news!

Congrats everyone!

- Joakim

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Congrats everyone :-)

Rahul

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@apache.org>.
\o/

Posted by Henry Isidro <hi...@exist.com>.
Congratulations all!

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Brett, I'll look at all the documentation.

Emmanuel

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Emmanuel,

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
\o/ nice!

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 3:30 PM, Emmanuel Venisse <
emmanuel.venisse@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cool, great news.
>
> Thanks Brett (and others)
>
> Emmanuel
>
> On Feb 20, 2008 9:15 PM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Congratulations - the board passed the resolution we submitted.
> >
> > We'll have some work to do to get set up over the next month, but
> > other than that it's business as usual. Certainly shouldn't interrupt
> > the planning for the next release :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Brett
> >
> > --
> > Brett Porter
> > brett@apache.org
> > http://blogs.exist.com/bporter/

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: Apache Continuum is now an Apache top level project

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
Cool, great news.

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Wonderful !

--
Olivier

Posted by Franz Allan Valencia See <fr...@gmail.com>.
wow. cool ! ^_^

congrats everyone ! ^_^

Posted by "Napoleon Esmundo C. Ramirez" <na...@gmail.com>.
Yay!  Congrats!

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Yay! Congrats everyone! :-)

-Deng

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
nice!

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 12:15 PM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  Congratulations - the board passed the resolution we submitted.
>
>  We'll have some work to do to get set up over the next month, but
>  other than that it's business as usual. Certainly shouldn't interrupt
>  the planning for the next release :)
>
>  Cheers,
>  Brett
>
>  --