Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2005/12/17 17:17:14 UTC

RE: Tomcat 5.5.12: custom mail resource property values ignored in META-INF\context.xml

Good Morning Steve-

Speculation on my part but did you set the path property before invoking
execute() before calling Reload
Also I would encourage you to look at
http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-4.1-doc/catalina/docs/api/org/apache/catalina/ant/ReloadTask.html
I am cross-posting to struts user list since Craig may be able to shed some
light
HTH,

Martin-
Disclaimer and confidentiality note
Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official
business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender
does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient.
Sender does not necessairly endorse content contained within this
transmission.