Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shashank Dixit <Sh...@datamatics.com> on 2003/06/20 14:44:25 UTC

Logic:Iterate - Pls Help.........

Hello All

Can somebody pls explain how to use <Logic:iterate>

I am using following code

  <logic:iterate id="myCollectionElement" name="list" type="com.dl.bi.vo.ArticleVo" scope="page">
        <bean:write name="myCollectionElement" property="articleId"/>
       <bean:write name="myCollectionElement" property="title"/><br />
  </logic:iterate>

What I understood from the documents is myCollection element will be create when
in doStartTag of logic:iterate.  And it will be stored in pageContext so that WriteTag
will access it. But I got the error that "myCollectionElement" is not found in any scope

Can somebody pls explain this. or correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks in advance

Shashank S. Dixit
Senior Software Engineer
Datamatics Ltd.
Contact: 28291253 ext 133
Mobile: 9820930075

Be brave against all odds. Never give up.