Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Thomas Fischer <tf...@apache.org> on 2005/11/30 21:38:57 UTC

Clean up (i.e. remove) maven test plugin and runtimetest

Hi,

before the test project (see http://db.apache.org/torque/tests.html)
became the (or, at least, my) favourite way to test the functionality of
Torque, there was also a way of doing this by the runtime test in the
runtime package. On the way to the test project, I also made an attempt to
do the testing by an extra maven plugin, see e.g.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/db-torque-dev/200509.mbox/%3cdfjlq8$lc8$1@tangens.hometree.net%3e

Both possiblilites still exist in svn, but are obsolete in my eyes as the
functionality is now provided by the test project.

I would propose to clean up a bit and remove the runtime test and the
maven test plugin from svn. Are there any objections ?

    Thomas