Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@apache.org> on 2021/07/14 13:40:58 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Airflow 2.1.2 from RC1

Hello Airflow Community,

The vote to release Apache Airflow version 2.1.2 based on 2.1.2rc1 is now
closed.

The vote PASSED with 4 binding "+1", 5 non-binding "+1" and 0 "-1" votes:

"+1" Binding votes:

   - Kaxil Naik
   - Jarek Potiuk
   - Xiaodong Deng
   - Kamil Breguła

"+1" Non-binding votes:

   - James Timmins
   - Elad Kalif
   - Jed Cunningham
   - Ephraim Anierobi
   - Dennis Akpenyi

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rc11997b19a32d6c7bce001d2c5e2aaa6811581ae6cb7f18cefb4593f%40%3Cdev.airflow.apache.org%3E

I'll continue with the release process and the release announcement will
follow shortly.

Thanks,
Kaxil Naik