Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com> on 2004/11/19 17:46:25 UTC

ApacheCon US 2004

Howdy folks,

Just wanted to let you know I've removed the ApacheCon US 2004 stuff
from the Apache FOP web site.

Hope you had fun! Wish I were there! Look forward to hearing about the
good times 2nd or 3rd hand... :-p

Web Maestro Clay
--
Clay Leeds - <cl...@medata.com>

Re: ApacheCon US 2004

Posted by Clay Leeds <cl...@medata.com>.
On Nov 19, 2004, at 9:53 AM, Glen Mazza wrote:
> I'm happy I attended.  The seminars I chose were a mix
> of (a) FOP-related or semi-related, (b) development
> topics that I thought might help me at work, and then
> (c) topics that I don't know much about, but attended
> just to get an intro knowledge of the subject.

Glad to hear you were trying to learn something... ;-)

> I was happy to be able to meet and talk with Ted Leung
> and David Crossley (and, yeah, David and I talked
> about you Clay! ;), also, at least got to quickly
> introduce myself to Dirk-Willem.
>
> Glen

Yeah... I thought something was up... My ears were burning ;-). At
least Dirk-Willem can't say he doesn't recognize any of the XML
Graphics PMC any more... :-p

Thanks for the report!

Web Maestro Clay
--