Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Matthew Weir <ma...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/01/19 14:57:37 UTC

Re: Chat/Messaging

I have also used Union before.  It's very easy to work with.

    On Tuesday, January 19, 2016 8:56 AM, Saul Diaz <cr...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hey scott

We use union platform for something similar to what you are trying to do..

http://www.unionplatform.com/

Regards
Saul

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
BBB based on red5 (as well as OpenMeetings :))
red5 [1] also provides example chat application [2]

[1] https://github.com/Red5/red5-server
[2] https://github.com/Red5/red5-websocket-chat

--
WBR