Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Zico <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/14 19:26:25 UTC

tomcat default page

Hi,

I am working on the dspace of BRAC University. Here is our site:
http://dspace.bracu.ac.bd
Here, you can see that, the *main page of dspace* takes a longer time to
load; in the mean time, the main page of tomcat halts for some seconds.
Though i put *CONTENT=0 *in the html tagging,but tomcat pages shows for some
seconds. This is not so much comfortable! I want to make my dspace very
quick here that, the tomcat page will not show it`s face to the audiance.

How can i do that?

--
Best,

Re: tomcat default page