Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Chandra Talluri <ct...@netnumber.com> on 2003/06/26 06:47:40 UTC

How to get get the SOAPMessage reference from the Axis client while using WSDL2JAVA utiliity

We are  trying to use AXIS with Tomcat. We want client to open a connection to the server which has webservice and send many soap messages without closing the connection. Is there a way of doing it. I thought about setting http header

Connetcion: keep-alive

But I don't see how I can get the SOAPMessage reference from the client. I am using the client code generated by the WSDL2JAVA utility

Any help is appreciated

-Thanks
Chandra