Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com> on 2014/01/16 10:34:31 UTC

Did anyone update Stratos Installer based on latest changes

Hi,

$subject?

Looks like the master branch [1] is not updated with latest changes.

I'm trying to use this.

Please let me know if anyone did any changes to the Stratos Installer.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-stratos/tree/master/tools/stratos-installer

--
Isuru Perera
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2, Inc. | http://wso2.com/

about.me/chrishantha

Re: Did anyone update Stratos Installer based on latest changes

Posted by Lahiru Sandaruwan <la...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

It is updated... I also created few Jiras after using it.
You can see them and add Jiras under component "Stratos installer" in Jira
system.

Thanks.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 3:04 PM, Isuru Perera <is...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> $subject?
>
> Looks like the master branch [1] is not updated with latest changes.
>
> I'm trying to use this.
>
> Please let me know if anyone did any changes to the Stratos Installer.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> [1]
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-stratos/tree/master/tools/stratos-installer