Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/11/26 06:28:46 UTC

[HEADS UP] Preparation of ServiceMix Bundles 2015.11 release

Hi all,

I'm adding the latest bundles today and I plan to prepare the 2015.11
release tonight and tomorrow.

If you want to add new bundles, please let me know asap in order to
include it in the release.

Thanks,
Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [HEADS UP] Preparation of ServiceMix Bundles 2015.11 release

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi,

I'm planning to add Jt400 8.7 and AWS SDK 1.10.36 and 1.10.37.

Anyway, I think we can wait for the next release.

Andrea Cosentino
---------------------------------
Apache Camel PMC Member
Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com