Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com> on 2007/06/15 17:12:38 UTC

PayPal Websites Payments Pro implementation

Hi all -

I've just signed up for PayPal Payments Pro(Verisign).

1. Has anyone implemented it yet?
2. How closely related is the Verisign implementation and code?
3. Has anyone added a "Paypal Payment Express button?

PayPal owns the Verisign gateway. I think the Verisign code could be reused for PayPal. I'm priniting out the docs now... just hoping someone has already dealt with it and could help.

By the way, PayPal tells me that funds are available to help with the integration of  the OfBiz shopping cart. If anyone is interested, I can give you a contact name.

Thanks
Rick

Re: PayPal Websites Payments Pro implementation

Posted by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com>.
Vince,

  The PayPal Express button gave me enough trouble to back burner it. I did implement the Payments Pro gateway API and I'm half heartedly working on the Express - slowly.

  The API was easy. The trouble was with the ofbiz checkout flow - I liked the way it moved along. However, you short circuit the process by trying implement the Express button. And for me, that was going to require some major work on ofbiz.

  If you need help with the API - let me know.  Since  a requirement of the API is to implement the Express button, I'll continue to work on it. But right now I'm slammed with other projects.

  Rick

Vince Clark <vc...@globalera.com> wrote:

Has there been any progress on PayPal Express?

Posted by Vince Clark <vc...@globalera.com>.

Posted by knowledgeblueba <br...@knowledgeblue.com>.
Thanks Rick for the reply.  Let me know how things go and turn out.

Brock

Posted by Richard Fleming <ri...@thebva.com>.
Brock,

Posted by knowledgeblueba <br...@knowledgeblue.com>.