Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Michael <mi...@bizsystems.com> on 1999/01/10 01:50:01 UTC

Re: general/3638: old header still in source ap_config_auto.h. d

The following reply was made to PR general/3638; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Michael" <mi...@bizsystems.com>
To: marc@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: general/3638: old header still in source ap_config_auto.h. d
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 16:43:44 +0000

 > [you need to include <ap...@Apache.Org> in the Cc line ]
 > [If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be ig-   ]
 > [nored unless you are responding to an explicit request ]
 > [from a developer.                                      ]
 > [Reply only with text; DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS!         ]
 >

 > Synopsis: old header still in source ap_config_auto.h. does not
 > belong
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
 > State-Changed-By: marc
 > State-Changed-When: Sat Jan  9 16:32:06 PST 1999
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > Huh?  Why do you say ap_config_auto.h doesn't belong there?
 > It most certainly does.  The message you quote from the CHANGES file
 > says that conf_auto.h was renamed TO ap_config_auto.h.

 The impression I got from the changes directory was that ap_config_auto.h
 was consolidated into other header files. Anyway, there is no such
 file in my include directory, observe:

 eagle:/usr/src/apache/src/include# ls a*
 alloc.h      ap_compat.h  ap_ctype.h   ap_mmn.h
 ap.h         ap_config.h  ap_md5.h

 > Please show the exact output from the last dozen lines or so
 > of a failed compile.  Also please give exact details on
 > what OS you are using, since this could well be a bug with
 > your OS.

 Don't think it's a bug. Apache compiles fine and works ok on the
 system. I'm trying to compile mod_javascript which uses these include
 files.

 I just downloaded it from:

 http://js.apache.org/archive/
 BTW, the link in the apache modules registry needs to change

 I'm using latest.tar.gz           15-Oct-1998 06:09   554k

 Linux eagle 2.0.33
 Reading specs from
 /usr/lib/gcc-lib/i586-pc-linux-gnulibc1/egcs-2.90.29/specs gcc version
 egcs-2.90.29 980515 (egcs-1.0.3 release)

 compile info

 gcc -Wall  -I/usr/src/modjs/js/ref -I.. -I/usr/src/apache/src/include
 -I/usr/src/apache/src/os/unix -include
 /usr/src/modjs/js/ref/Linux_All_DBG.OBJ/prcpucfg.h
 -DJAVASCRIPT_APACHE_MODULE  -c -o jssystem.mod_js.o jssystem.c In file
 included from /usr/src/apache/src/include/httpd.h:71,
                  from jssystem.h:5,
                  from jssystem.c:18:
 /usr/src/apache/src/include/ap_config.h:76: ap_config_auto.h: No such
 file or directory make: *** [jssystem.mod_js.o] Error 1

 Michael <mi...@bizsystems.com>