Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Moran Ben-David <mo...@place-base.com> on 2005/08/03 17:56:34 UTC

Adding to ant's classpath from an ant build script

I have a custom Ant task in a jar file (custom.jar) that I would like to use
in my ant build.xml.

However, I would like to add this jar to the ant runtime only during the
execution of my script.  Is there a way I can tell ant to include this jar
(/home/me/custom.jar) in its classpath from my build.xml?

I don't want to copy the file to the ant/lib directory.  Instead, I just
want to expose it for my script alone.

Thanks in advance,
Moran Ben-David

RE: Adding to ant's classpath from an ant build script

Posted by Moran Ben-David <mo...@place-base.com>.
Thank you, Antoine.  I used the following worked like a charm.

Moran

Posted by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de>.
Hello Moran,