Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by vaidyanet <va...@hotmail.com> on 2007/09/20 08:24:54 UTC

Any good documentation on adding extension to FOP

Hi
Iam just started with FOP and I was tsrying to add a new extension to FOP.
Documentation given at the XML graphics is very abstract. Please can you
send me some link on where I can get some good documentation to add a
extension to FOP.

Thanks and Regards
Sandeep

Re: Any good documentation on adding extension to FOP

Posted by vaidyanet <va...@hotmail.com>.
I tried to trace the PDF Bookmark FOP extension but no success. Please any of
you know the location of the source for PDF Bookmark FOP extension ? It can
be a good code for me to start with for the FOP extension.

Thanks
Sandeep

Posted by vaidyanet <va...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by vaidyanet <va...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Max & Andreas

Posted by Max Berger <ma...@berger.name>.
Dear Sandeep,

Posted by Andreas L Delmelle <a_...@pandora.be>.
On Sep 20, 2007, at 08:24, vaidyanet wrote:

> Iam just started with FOP and I was tsrying to add a new extension
> to FOP.
> Documentation given at the XML graphics is very abstract. Please
> can you
> send me some link on where I can get some good documentation to add a
> extension to FOP.

Did you refer to the info here: http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/dev/
extensions.html ?

Admitted, it's still a bit vague, but I'm afraid this is all there is
available at the moment. I'd say, try following existing extensions
as an example, and if you have specific questions, you can always
post them here. If in the process of developing, you feel the need to
share your experiences on a Wiki page, that would of course be more
than welcome.

Cheers

Andreas