Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/05/23 08:45:14 UTC

Sample "error handling" shows a blank page

Hi:

Here is another sample with problem. It show an blank page:

http://localhost:8888/samples/errorhandling/exception/exception?exception=error

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Sample "error handling" shows a blank page

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Vadim Gritsenko dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo wrote:
>
>>Here is another sample with problem. It show an blank page:
>>
>>http://localhost:8888/samples/errorhandling/exception/exception?exception=error
>>

> That's intentional, AFAIR. At least under Tomcat - that's Tomcat's
> behavior in case of Error. I don't remember how it works with Jetty...

It was on jetty. I was using "cocoon.sh servlet".
If this is the right behavior, then we need at least describe what the
user will expect. In my case I was not aware of that and to me this is a
bad response.

Sorry for the loud.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.