Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2014/02/11 18:31:46 UTC

ActiveMQ web site not updating...

Just an FYI:  there seems to be a problem in the buildbot build that generates the website from Confluence.  It’s svn checkout seems to have some conflicts so it’s failing to commit any changes.  I’ve logged a ticket with infra to get that fixed/resolved.     Hopefully they’ll fix it soon.

CXF’s site has the same problem.  :(

--
Daniel Kulp

Re: ActiveMQ web site not updating...

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
As an FYI:  the site builds are working again.

However: this seems to have been the first “full rebuild” of the entire site since the upgrade of Confluence from version 3.x to 5.x back in December.  Many pages are rendering slightly differently now due to the upgrade.   If you see any problems, please fix them.    There’s likely a bunch of issues.

Dan

Posted by Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>.
:( Thanks for looking into it!

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 12:31 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

> Just an FYI:  there seems to be a problem in the buildbot build that generates the website from Confluence.  It's svn checkout seems to have some conflicts so it's failing to commit any changes.  I've logged a ticket with infra to get that fixed/resolved.     Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
>
> CXF's site has the same problem.  :(
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp

Hiram Chirino