Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2007/03/30 15:09:06 UTC

Simple-method correction confusion

David,

There has been a confusion in the calculate's field-name attribute
modification in rev. 514617. This correction was intended to correct
calcop operation's field-name attribute wich was finally correctly
corrected in rev. 523001

Here are the respective comments for 514617 and 523001.

"Changed to represent the fact that calcop -> field-name is optional;
reported by Chris Howe"
"Changed the calcop element's field-name attribute to NOT be required;
this must be another casualty of recent cleanups or something"

So now a part of the 514617 change should be reverted in respect of rev.
490457 (ie : field-name is required for calculate operation but the
annotation change is to be kept, I hope to be clear at this stage).

I saw somewhere (from St Louis video or on Contegix site) that using
Fisheye to monitor a svn repository is a good thing to do.
I also saw on infra ML the link http://fisheye6.cenqua.com/ in the
thread "Re: Fisheye for Apache Geronimo?"
So my question : may the PMC asks to have OFBiz repository under
supervision of Fisheye ?
BTW if needed, I have asked some time ago for a free Fisheye licence and
Cenqua guys gave me one. I never found the time to investigate more. But
If there are infra ressources available we might take advantage of them.

I also profit from it for asking if you think it's would not be a good
thing to commit my last patch (simple-methods.xsd.patch (73 kb)) in
http://tinyurl.com/2u7dvh ?
I will then be happy to finish the work about the XSL transform and
afterward to update http://tinyurl.com/3dzwnb. This page could then be
moved to wiki's "official" part.
I also considered to change the file name to mini-language.xsd as it
contains also map-processor tags. But I'm not sure of other implications
than changing references in code and in wiki page above ?

I would like to do the same type of work for the widgets, what do you
think ?

Jacques

Re: Simple-method correction confusion

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.