Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Etta's Gourmet Cookies <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2014/03/15 16:25:26 UTC

Open Office issue

 Hello i have the latest version of open office (4.0.1) I'm using windows 7 . My problem is that when i save my work, open office don't save the text. It saves everything except text. Any way i can fix this?

Re: Open Office issue

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Mar 15, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Etta's Gourmet Cookies <jazzm742@yahoo.com
> wrote:

>  Hello i have the latest version of open office (4.0.1) I'm using windows
> 7 . My problem is that when i save my work Open office wont let me save my
> text, it saves everything but text. Any way you could help me fix this?
>

> On Saturday, March 15, 2014 11:25 AM, Etta's Gourmet Cookies <
> jazzm742@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

>  Hello i have the latest version of open office (4.0.1) I'm using windows
> 7 . My problem is that when i save my work, open office don't save the
> text. It saves everything except text. Any way i can fix this?

Etta --

In order to assist you further with this problem, we would need to get a
copy of this document for testing. I would strongly urge you to take this
up on the OpenOffice Forums where you could easily attach it for review.

Please navigate to:

https://forum.openoffice.org/

to get started. You will need to apply for a forum account.

Thank you for your interest  in Apache OpenOffice.

MzK

"Cats do not have to be shown how to have a good time,
 for they are unfailing ingenious in that respect."
                                       -- James Mason

Re: Open Office issue

Posted by Etta's Gourmet Cookies <ja...@yahoo.com>.
 Hello i have the latest version of open office (4.0.1) I'm using windows 7 . My problem is that when i save my work Open office wont let me save my text, it saves everything but text. Any way you could help me fix this?