Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2013/06/26 00:49:23 UTC

Frustration - where are Curator's mentors?

On June 20th I sent a release vote email. I have not had a response from a single mentor in spite of numerous requests on this list and via personal email. Please remember that there is an active Curator community that is using it in Production and is waiting on releases. I'm afraid if I don't get any votes soon I will need to cancel this release. At minimum, I would expect at least an acknowledgment that you received the vote email.

-Jordan

Re: Frustration - where are Curator's mentors?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>.
Hey Jordan. One mentor is on vacation and the others are likey busy
with Summit prep (I know I am). Had this on my todo list - just voted.

Regards,

Patrick

Posted by John Vines <vi...@apache.org>.
I too am awaiting it's release because I need the improved sync() mechanics
for migrating another Apache project to using curator.

Posted by Eric Tschetter <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.